Production Blog: Last Minute Filming

    Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the park we originally filmed at because it was too far away and no one would be willing to stay there with me at night. So I ended up filming at home and hoping the inconsistency wouldn't be noticed. I also needed to be with my mom because I only have my permit and not my actual drivers license. There were few scenes I was going to shoot but was unsure if I even needed or would even use them. I filmed late at night when there were no cars and when it was dark enough to match the film. 

    The problem with filming at home was that not only was I in a city area, but the lighting from streetlamps shifted the feel and vibe of the film. Personally I noticed the inconsistency when I compared footage to when we filmed in the park. Since I didn't have any team members, I had my mom film the scenes in the car. This ended up with me having to be even more specific with my instructions because she hadn't seen the film up to this point

Comments

Popular Posts